LOWER SECONDARY HISTORY

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

FARE-THEE-WELL

Dear 2GEEWHY



I am very touched by your gesture of writing short notes to me and compiling them into an album. It is with a heavy heart that I leave behind a class of wonderful pupils. (Rest assured this source is ABSOLUTELY reliable) Truly, 2GY of 2007 has found its way into my hall of fame and can be acclaimed as one of the best class I ever had. (Source is again VERY reliable)



Here are flowers for all of you, taken on Open House. Go to Computer Lab 2. Look down from 2nd Floor and you will see these flowers.





Do email me at ang_wee_boon@moe.edu.sg and keep in touch!

So adieu and I'LL BE BACK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This blog is set up with the aim of posting work, reading assignments, research topics, and lessons notes. This blog is meant for SCGS girls taking History in Secondary 2.

My Photo
Name:

Powered by Blogger